Monday, April 11

strawberries and cherries

probably don't view this collection before breakfast...

i love it when i get a little note that one of my items has been featured in an etsy treasury. i just adore this one! you can even click on the images and go right to the item in the sellers shop. and i am kind of excited i figured out how to put it up on my blog. i have a whole week off from school for spring break and there is some sun outside my window today instead of snow. happy day, julie

'Strawberries and Cherries ' by ParisPhotographer



Luscious Fruits Pho...
$39.00

tis the season - 8x...
$25.00

Strawberry and Vani...
$20.00

The cookie jar (8x8...
$25.00

Straight Macarons -...
$25.00

Extra Moisturizing ...
$6.00

Guimauve a la Ceris...
$25.00

HELLO LOVE, a sweet...
$23.00

BOGO SALE - Strawbe...
$15.00

Chocolate Sprinkle ...
$19.00

cherry blossom doub...
$3.50

NEW DESIGN Wall dec...
$85.00

Original fine Art P...
$18.00

Fresh 8x8 Fine Art ...
$11.00

Cherries the Luscio...
$15.00

Milk Chocolate Cove...
$16.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


in case you would like to do the same, here is the link to the page i found with the quick tool to add an etsy treasury to a blog or web page.
here is the treasury if you want to see it all big and beautiful...

6 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you so much for that link! The treasury you were featured in is so beautiful...I've been fortunate to have been picked quite a bit lately so I can't wait to try this out on my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I think I saw your Easter set in a treasury this week-end too. Happy sunny day in Utah!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found your blog and am blown away! Love the pictures and ideas and creativity... I'm so inspired! That little birdie is just so darn adorable... thanks for sharing it all. :)

Jennifer said...

Julie, hope you are well and had fun during Spring break and some time to craft. :) I loved your little bird you featured a few posts ago. I am busy as usual. I am directing Annie at the Scera. Hoping to have some free time this summer.

Take care,
Jennifer

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Thank you so much for that link to feature treasuries. I'm a new blogger and have a lot to learn. My bad hair bunny was featured in a treasury and I wanted to tell everyone - I'm gonna try this. Love your blog too!!
Love, Linda
houseofbeautifuldogs.blogspot.com

Noah said...

love your creativity......hugs, noah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...